Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011: Sweet Husband of Mine

Today was a busy, busy, day, as most of our Sunday's normally are. With Paul's new work schedule, we haven't really been able to talk much lately and I left for work while he left for a deacon's meeting. I communicated by text that mom was having some weird chest pains and was admitted to the hospital.

When I called my mother's hospital room, I found my husband there...visiting his mother-in-law. After his meeting, he had another one for work (off site) and then stopped by to see her before heading on into the plant. What a guy...I mean I didn't have to ask or prompt him. Him showing love towards my "mama" shows just how much he loves me.

Thank you Lord for giving me a husband who loves my mama. I'm so grateful that you kept us for each other. Bless him tonight as he works...keep him safe both at the plant and on his drive home. Bless him for taking time out of his busy day to share God's love with my family. He truly is one of a kind....his love alone makes everyday extraordinary!

No comments: