Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bailey's gift


I just love the "Holly" station on our XM radio. We have listened to it quite a bit here lately. Caleb and I had a deep discussion, (as accustomed with Caleb) when he realized that the little drummer boy had nothing to bring to baby Jesus. The girls were with us at the time, and through all of the bickering between them, they must have listen too. Yesterday, I overheard Bailey singing...she was in the living room just playing as if she were in her own little world and singing her own rendition of "Little Drummer Boy."

This is what I heard...

"...this gift I bring to you, Barack-O-Bama." :)

I laughed so hard that I cried! It has been the topic of conversation today. With that, I hope this isn't the verse that gets stuck in your head like it is in mine.

2 comments:

Aunt_Nette said...

I am sorry, but I would have been running to the restroom hopeing I wasn't leaving a pee trail.

Julia and Cody said...

Hey Sam! I just came across your blog just now, and Bailey's song is too cute!! Kids always say the funniest things!