Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes!

What did we ever do before children? I mean, really! Our lives are so blessed by these little blessings-of-God, make-me-pull-my-hair-out, screamers, boo-boo producing angels!!! Just the other night at dinner we asked Caleb to pray. Of course we are against memorized prayers and encourage all of them to pray from their heart. Being that Bailey has been sick, Paul and I bowed our heads, assuming that he would be thankful for the meal and possibly ask for healing for his sister. Oh no...that must not have been on his heart because this is what he prayed...

Yes, he prayed for the food, and then he asked prayer for all of his indians. (Paul and I both squint an eye open and look at each other for some kind of confused confirmation.)

"...and God, I pray for all of my indians, because in the Bible, you say to pray for our indians."


We smile and instruct him that the correct word is enemies, but God wants us to pray for Indians, too! Oh, it made our hearts smile. Paul immediately said that I had to tell Hetal! So our dear friend, Hetal...this one is for you!

No comments: