Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Graber Laundry Service

After praying about what I could possibly do to help our family out while their power is still off, God gave me an answer of practicality. One that I may add, is not my favorite thing to do, but nonetheless,...their laundry. (Like I don't do enough laundry the way it is.) And so with that, I took my happy little self on a laundry run and gathered laundry from dad, Terri, Shan (and her family) and Davy (and his family.) Let's just say, lots of laundry! But it is something I can do that will meet a practical need of theirs, and one that they've allowed me to do. They don't ask for much, so I know allowing me to take and do it was a big step for some of them. And so it goes...still no power in Evadale and most of the towns around us. Praise God for the cool weather, for the dry weather! Just another little blessing in the midst of the chaos!

No comments: